What is the Comfort Coverage Plan?
The Comfort Coverage Plan is a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance plan on your home’s heating & air conditioning system. This service is designed to help prevent untimely failures and to ensure you are not overpaying on your utility bills. We do this by sending a fully certified technician (not a salesman) twice a year to complete a 34 point inspection on your home’s total comfort system.
The technician will be available to suggest any improvements or repairs that may need to take place in the future. This is a great time for you to ask any questions you may have about your system or discuss any problems that you have noticed.
Does my system need maintenance?
Just like changing the oil in your car, your home’s total comfort system DOES need regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency, lowest cost, and lowers the risk of a crisis failure.
Every manufacturer requires annual maintenance to be performed on heating and cooling systems.*
We feel so strongly about our CCP club that we will give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the service provided.
What do you get with your CCP Club Membership?
Your homes comfort system may not seem exciting, but it is critical to your home’s well being.
As a CCP Club Member you will get the following:
- 2 Precision Tune-ups per year
- 15% OFF any service repair
- 10% OFF any new installation
- You will receive “VIP front of the line” service if you need it.
- You will receive NO OVERTIME charges as long as you own a CCP Club membership.
- You will have the PEACE OF MIND, knowing you’ve reduced your risk of crisis failure, while extending the life of your comfort system.
- Keeping your home’s comfort system clean and properly maintained will SAVE YOU MONEY and headaches.
Join Today! Let us Raise Your Comfort To New Heights.
We value you and your referrals. Thanks for your business!
*General phrasing from multiple manufactures owner manuals.